Vincent Parascandola is a man of great and expansive experience in offering financial solutions and advice. Currently, he is the senior executive vice president of AXA Advisors LLC. AXA was formed in Paris in 1816 and has changed names and ownership severally. It is an insurance firm with a global presence that offers investment management and financial products and solutions.
The firm has about 6000 financial experts whose primary role is to develop goods and strategies that guarantee their client’s financial security and protection. They also promote investment, college, retirement, and asset collection strategies that should remain relevant throughout their customer’s lives.
Under Vincent alongside other management stakeholders, the firm has grown on a yearly basis and operated in Africa, the Middle East, North America, Asia and Europe.Mr. Vincent graduated from the Pace University, New York, with a Bachelor of Science degree. He gained over 25 years of experience in the financial consulting industry.
- From 1987 to 1990 – Prudential: Vincent kicked off his career as an agent for Prudential. During this period, he earned the title of the National Rookie of the Year.
- In 1990 he joined MONY Life Insurance Company- He held various managerial positions both locally and at regional levels.
- In 2004, Vincent joined AXA Advisors- Vincent Parascandola served as the president of The Advantage Group, a subgroup of AXA, which was formed to pull experienced professionals in financial matters.
He also served as a co-manager of the firm’s branch in New York. At AXA, Mr. Parascandola had the responsibility of growth of new and seasoned financial experts, recruiting, customer retention, productivity, sales, and management.
Awards and achievements
- Vincent is a GAMA member
- Former Florida Chapter president
- Former chairperson of the Field Officers Committee at LIMRA
- He is also a highly popular speaker and has been invited to speak at many industrial and company conferences such as the LIMRA’S distribution conference and the national LAMP meeting of GAMA.